This is the documentation for Phaser–2.2. There are some changes between this version and previous versions so input scripts may need editing.
Phaser can be run using CCP4-style keyword input
- Keyword Modes
- The different functions that Phaser can perform and the keywords relevant for each mode
- Detailed descriptions of the keywords
- Keyword Example Scripts
- Copy and edit to start using Phaser from keyword input
Phaser can be scripted using python. All functionality available from the keyword interface is also available through the python interface.
- Python Run-Jobs
- How to run Phaser from python and the functions relevant for each Run-Job
- Python Functions
- Detailed descriptions of the functions
- Python Example Scripts
- Copy and edit to start using Phaser from python
There is XML output available for developers writing automation scripts. Please contact us for more information or XML output requests.