Phaser Crystallographic Software
Phaser is a program for phasing macromolecular crystal structures with maximum likelihood methods. It has been developed by Randy Read's group at the University of Cambridge and is available through the Phenix and CCP4 software suites, and directly from this site.
This website supersedes http://www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk/phaser/ which is now obsolete
Use the sidebar to navigate through the extensive documentation for Phaser.
- Current stable release is Phaser-2.2 → Manual
- Development version is Phaser-2.3 → Manual
- Obsolete versions (Phaser-2.1 and earlier revision numbers) → Manuals
Users are invited to contribute to the User Stories section of Phaserwiki. If you have managed to solve a difficult crystallographic problem with Phaser, please write a summary of your structure solution here.
Citing crystallographic software in your paper is important for funding new software development. We rely on your citations to convince funding bodies that our software is being used.
If you solve a structure with Phaser, please cite
- Phaser crystallographic software pdf
- McCoy AJ, Grosse-Kunstleve RW, Adams PD, Winn MD, Storoni LC, Read RJ.
- J. Appl. Cryst. (2007). 40, 658-674.