Difference between revisions of "Tutorials"
(add link= to images to stop them being clickable)
m (Protected "Tutorials" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)) [cascading])
Revision as of 10:16, 9 July 2009
- The coordinate (pdb), sequence (fasta) and reflection (mtz) files required to run the tutorials are distributed with Phaser.
- They can also be obtained from:
- Data for Molecular Replacement Examples and Tutorials
- Data for Experimental Phasing Examples and Tutorials
- The tutorials are suitable for individual use or class teaching.
- The crystal structure of a hetero-dimer of beta-lactamase (BETA) and beta-lactamase inhibitor protein (BLIP), both with molecular replacement models from crystal structures of the individual BETA and BLIP components. We thank Mike James and Natalie Strynadka for the diffraction data. Reference: Strynadka, N.C.J., Jensen, S.E., Alzari, P.M. & James. M.N.G. (1996) Nat. Struct. Biol. 3 290-297.
- The crystal structure of insulin phased on intrinsic sulphurs. We thank Paul Adams for the diffraction data. Reference: Adams (2001) Acta Cryst D57. 990-995.